Abby Phillip is a popular American journalist. She is actually best known as a correspondent who is currently working as a White House correspondent for the popular television channel named CNN. Apart from CNN, she has also appeared multiple times on other popular shows including Washington Week as well as C-SPAN.
Quick Facts: Abby Phillip
|Birthday||November 25, 1988|
|Parents||June C. Philip and Carlos W. Phillip|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
She used to attend Harvard University and during her time there, Abby used to write for the Harvard Crimson, the athletic team of the university. She had joined CNN back in the year 2017 and now, she has been popular for covering Donald Trump’s presidency.
Previously, Abby used to provide her services for the Washington Post as their National Political Reporter as well as she used to cover general assignments. Also, she used to work at ABC News as a Digital Reporter. Currently, Abby is very much focused on her career and has been doing great. However, she has been involved in some controversies too.
10 Facts About Abby Phillip:
- Abby Phillip was born on November 25, 1988, and she is currently 31 years old.
- We have not got any information about her height, weight, and other body measurements as well.
- She is an American who was born in Bowie, Maryland, USA.
- Professionally, she is well-known as a journalist who is currently working as a White House Correspondent for CNN.
- She is the daughter of June C. Philip and Carlos W. Phillip.
- The estimated net worth of Abby approximately ranges from $1 million to $5 million.
- In May 2018, she was married to Marcus Richardson who is a managing consultant at nVisium.
- She completed her graduation in Government studies from Harvard University in the year 2010.
- Abby is found active on Instagram as well as on Twitter.
- In fact, she has more than 23.4 thousand followers on Instagram and also more than 246.5 thousand followers on Twitter.