Afua Hirsch is a very popular British broadcaster who has worked with popular companies including The Guardian newspaper. She even provided her services for Sky Sports from the year 2014 until the year 2017. Apart from being just a journalist, she often describes herself as a writer too.
Quick Facts: Afua Hirsch Husband – 10 Facts on British Broadcaster
|Birthday||June 12, 1981|
|Parents||British father and Akan mother|
|Education||Wimbledon High School, BPP – Leeds – Whitehall Centre, St Peter’s College|
Although she was born in the beautiful country of Norway, she moved to England along with her parents which are supposed to be her mother’s homeland. This amazing journalist who completed her graduation from St. Peter’s College has written two books. They are Brit(ish): On Race, Identity and Belonging, and Equal to Everything: Judge Brenda and the Supreme Court.
View this post on Instagram
Our films made by young black filmmakers air every night this week on @channel4 , starting tonight Exec produced by @milkandhoneyprd and I . . They are not films about protest against anti-black racism in Britain. . . They are protest #BlackLivesMatter #GeorgeFloyd in loving memory, rest in power
Currently, Afua has been providing her services for LBC Radio as their host. As she was achieving a very successful career, she got married to Sam who is actually from Tottenham, London, England. She often says that her husband has changed her life very much.
10 Facts About Afua Hirsch:
- Afua Hirsch is a married woman and her husband’s name is Sam whose information is very little on the web.
- She has got a Wiki page under her name where almost all of her information can be fetched.
- @afuahirsch is her Twitter account where she has almost earned 171.1 thousand followers.
- She is actually well-known as a British journalist, who is actually famous for being a broadcaster.
- The married woman, Afua was actually born in Norway and her ethnicity is taken as Norwegian-British.
- It is believed that she was born on June 12, 1981, and she is now 39 years of age.
- Wikipedia consists of her bio and can be read very easily.
- We can find this popular journalist on Instagram too where she has more than 60.2 thousand followers and her username is @afuahirsch.
- All we know about her family is that her father is a British while her mother is an Akan.
- Talking about her children, Afua shares just one daughter with her husband Sam.