Alexander Holtz is a Swedish professional Ice Hockey player who is drafted by the New Jersey Devils as the seventh overall in the 2020 NHL Draft. The young right-winger is very much known for his powerful right shot and it is certainly not a surprise that he is selected as the seventh overall in the draft.
Started his professional career in 2019, he currently plays for the Swedish team, Djurgarderns IF in the Swedish Hockey League. He is considered to be the most prospectus player in the country at the moment. And the winger has another opportunity to play in the NHL with the best players. He will certainly look to make the most of it and establish himself as one of the greatest players in near future. Before he targets shots in the NHL, let’s know whatever it is there to know about him.
Quick Facts: Alexander Holtz
|Profession||Ice Hockey Player|
10 Facts on Alexander Holtz
- Alexander Holtz is a Swedish professional Ice Hockey player who is drafted by the New Jersey Devils of the NHL.
- The young winger is quite promising and he is just 18 years old.
- Moreover, Holtz has a height of 6 feet and weighs around 183 lbs. These surely help him for the tactical side of the game. ‘
- Moving on, the Swedish is currently dating as he has a beautiful girlfriend but her identity is not public.
- Nothing significant is known about his parents and family until now. They will be updated once made available.
- The player’s nationality is Swedish. He was born in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Furthermore, he does have a well dedicated Wikipedia biography for his contributions.
- You can get further close to him via his Instagram account as well.
- The forward was selected by the NJ Devils as the 7th overall pick.
- Alexander Holtz celebrates his birthday on 23 January every year with his friends and family. He seems quite close to his family.