Alina Kabaeva is a Russian gymnast, model. Her talent and skills of handling balls and ribbons in rhythmic gymnastics have earned her much popularity and love from all over the world. She has won several awards and recognitions, details about which could be found on her Wikipedia page. She started her career just at the age of 3.
Alina was rumored to be in a relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin in April 2008, but the story was denied and the newspaper, Moskovsky Korrespondent, was shut down just after few months. The story suspecting about their relationship continues to appear. Recently, Aliana gave birth to twin boys in Moscow and became a mother of 3. People are speculating if their father is Vladimir Putin.
Quick Facts: Alina Kabaeva Husband, Age, and Net Worth: Vladimir Putin”s Alleged Mistress
|Birthday||May 12, 1983|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Parents||Marat Kabayev, Lyubov Kabaeva|
|Education||Natsional’nyy Gosudarstvennyy Universitet and Russian State University of Tourism and Services Studies.|
View this post on Instagram
Не сдавайся. Обычно это последний ключ на кольце для ключей, который открывает дверь. “Пауло Коэльо” 💗 #алинакабаева#имнастика#ритмичный#alinakabaeva#russia#flexibilidade#festivalalina#grbrasil#russiangymnasttraining#flexibility#gymnastics#sport#rhythmicgymnastics#ballet#ribbon#gymrussian#gymteamsport#worldschampionship#olympicchampion#aeoncup
10 Facts on Alina Kabaeva
- Alina Kabaeva was born on May 12, 1983, in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. As of 2020, the Russian model is 37 years old. Her full name is Alina Maratovna Kabaeva.
- Alina has an average height of 5 feet 5 inches or 1.66 meters. She is a beautiful woman and has blond hair.
- Aliana has an athletic built and weighs 50kg which is equivalent to 110 lbs.
- She is the daughter of a professional former football player and present coach Marat Kabayev.
- She retired in 2007 at the age of 24.
- Alina practiced Islam initially but later transformed into Christianity.
- Talking about her relationships, she was previously married to David Museliani in 2004, he was a policeman, but got divorced just a year later.
- Irina Viner was her head coach and Vera Shatalina was her Assistant coach. The name of her choreographer is Veronica Shatkova.
- She got her education from Natsional’nyy Gosudarstvennyy Universitet and Russian State University of Tourism and Services Studies.
- Alina does not seem to be very active in social media but has several fan accounts.