Amaka Ubaka is a Nigerian-American news journalist and the main anchor for 7News Today in New England. She has worked with various networks and is known for reporting on high-profile events like the 2010 California Wildfires.
Quick Facts: Amaka Ubaka Husband: Who Is She Married To?
|Birthday||April 20, 1988|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
In addition to this, she became an immensely popular name when she reported extensively on the 2012 Olympics. She has also won several accolades including an Emmy in 2020 because of her journalism and impact reporting.
Meant to post earlier!
This is my first Emmy & it’s so special—for Most Outstanding Morning Newscast in New England! I’m happy to be one of the anchors to win this & grateful for the @7News team I work with every day.
Thank you to all the viewers that wake up with us! ❤️ pic.twitter.com/IGrR5oN71W
— Amaka Ubaka (@AmakaUbakaTV) August 1, 2020
10 Facts About Amaka Ubaka
- Amaka Ubaka was born on April 20, 1988, and is 32 years old as of September 2020.
- She doesn’t have a Wikipedia page yet but you can read facts about the reporter in this article.
- Ubaka has an Instagram page with over 7,000 followers and she regularly shares her reporting on the platform. She recently expressed her sadness over the death of the feminist icon justice, Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- Amaka is American as per her nationality and is African-America as per her ethnicity. She also has Nigerian roots but was born in California.
- She currently works at WHDH NBC 7 in Boston, Massachusetts. She has always been passionate about bringing the truth to the news.
- The journalist has not reported any details of her husband or boyfriend in the media. In fact, she likes to keep the details o her relationships under wraps and away from the eye of the media.
- She first started her career in Redding, California in 2010. She worked as a General Assignment Reporter for the KRCR AB7 network.
- The next year in 2011, she joined WOWT NBC 6 News and moved to Omaha for her new job.
- In Omaha, she reported on the 2012 Olympics which made her a popular name.
- As of 2020, she works for WHDH NBC 7 in Boston, Massachusetts, she is a reporter as well as an anchor.