Amanda Jane Pearson is the former wife of BBC Security Correspondent Frank Gardner. She was married to him for more than 21 years.
She was with him after he got paralyzed from an accident while reporting in Saudi Arabia. She was also integral in his recovery after he was shot by Al Qaeda. The two had moved in together in 1997 when she was heavily pregnant with their baby.
Quick Facts: Amanda Jane Pearson: Everything On Frank Gardner”s Ex-Wife And Children
|Name||Amanda Jane Pearson|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Husband||Frank Gardner (split 2018)|
Life after Injury: a sneak preview of our upcoming film ‘Being Frank’ on BBC2 this Thurs at 9pm – pic.twitter.com/c4wnhdClty
— Frank Gardner (@FrankRGardner) November 2, 2020
10 Facts About Amanda Jane Pearson
- Amanda Jane Pearson’s age and birthday are not public knowledge but according to some online sources, she is in her late 50s.
- Frank Gardner’s Ex-Wife doesn’t have a Wiki page but you can read all about her in this article.
- Amanda Jane’s exact net worth is not known but sources claim she is worth between $100,000 to $1 million.
- According to her bio, she is of Caucasian ethnicity and she is British by nationality. She was born in the UK.
- Jane does not have an official Instagram page, she remains away from the spotlight and is not active on social media.
- Similarly, she is a low-key personality and not much is known about her, in fact, she came into the limelight due to the popularity of her husband, Frank Gardner.
- Frank is BBC’s Security Correspondent and has been working in the journalism industry for more than 36 years.
- He is a well-respected journalist and is known for his impactful reports. As a matter of fact, he was shot while reporting in Saudi Arabia by Al Qaeda. The incident left him paralyzed in 1996. His cameraman was also killed but he recovered later.
- Due to his impactful reporting, he was awarded the OBE (Officer of the Order of the British Empire) in 2005.
- Amanda and Frank separated in 2018 after 22 years together.