Dr. Amelia Fatsi is a doctor and an anthropologist who has been made famous by her appearance on the American TV series ‘Married at First Sight’.
She is a bride on the show and has already become a fan favorite. She is married to Bennett and they were matched together by a panel of experts. The star is a doctor and is currently a resident at a hospital in Midlothian.
Quick Facts: Amelia Fatsi MAFS: Where is She From?
10 Facts About Amelia Fatsi
- Amelia Fatsi’s age is 27 years old as of October 2020 as per many online sources but has not revealed her exact birthday.
- Her Instagram account is private and she may have kept it that way as one of the requirements of the show.
- As for her job, she has had an expansive resume with diverse jobs. She is currently a doctor in 2020, she is also a resident at a hospital in Midlothian.
- Prior to this, she has also worked as a divemaster and a volunteer. She traveled to Israel in 2012 to do her volunteer work.
- Amelia belongs to Mixed ethnicity and she is an American as per her nationality. She is from Virginia. There is no information about her parents in the media.
- After graduating from her local schools and high schools, she went to Wake Forest University where she studied a Bachelor of Arts in anthropology. She graduated from university in 2014.
- The star also has experience as a teacher and educator who has educated children in Israel and has also taught them about horticulture.
- She became a national star with her appearances on Married on First Sight.
- The star is married to Bennett and she was matched by the experts on the show.
- They do not have any children and have not shared any plans to give birth anytime soon.