Amelia Wright is an English personality known from Richmond. She is very known for being the wife of the English television presenter and former tabloid journalist, Matthew Wright.
When you’re married to someone who is known very well, then it’s obvious that you’ll be known by their name. Same thing is happening with Amelia. She is known as the wife of Matthew Wright more than her own works. Below are more facts about Amelia Wright.
Quick Facts: Amelia Wright Age: 10 Facts On Matthew Wright”s Wife
|Birthday||17th June 1978|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (1.67 m)|
|Weight||60 kg (132 lbs)|
|Education||University of Exeter|
— Amelia Wright (@mrsameliawright) July 13, 2020
10 Facts About Amelia Wright
- Amelia Wright was born in the year 1978. She is 42 years old as of 2020. And her birthday is on the 17th day of June.
- Born and raised in Richmond, United Kingdom, Amelia holds the British nationality. And she belongs to the Caucasian White ethnic background.
- According to the zodiac calendar, Amelia’s birth sign is Gemini. She follows Christianity as her religion.
- Amelia married her husband Mathew Wright in the year 2010. And after about 8 years, she had her first baby in 2018 through IVF.
- Amelia stands the height of about 5 feet and 6 inches (1.67 m). And her body weight is about 60 kg (132 lbs). Her body measurements are 34- 28- 35.
- The details about her parents and siblings are not available.
- Amelia doesn’t have her own dedicated Wikipedia page. But you can find the Wikipedia page of her husband.
- Talking about her academics, she did ger graduation from the University of Exeter in Sociology.
- We don’t have the details regarding her net worth and income. But definitely, combining her husband’s net worth with her, they have a good net worth.
- Amelia Wright is quite active on Twitter and she often tweets about her work and family. She has about 6.4k followers on her Twitter page. And you can also find her on Ig @mrs_wrighty.