Andrea Frazier is an American author and criticism artist. She is famous as the department head of UCLA School of Arts and Architecture. She is also a professor at the same university.
Quick Facts: Andrea Frazier
|Age||55 years old|
|Profession||Artist, Author, and professor|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Education||Whitney Museum of American Art|
Andrea was born and raised in Billings, Montana. She grew up in a family of learners. Her father was a philosopher from Columbia University. Also, her mother used to teach painting in an Institute named Arts Students League.
As she grew up, her parents motivated her to pursue a career in similar fields. She joined New York University for her studies. Later, She was invited to study at the American Art’s Independent Student Program.
Talking about her career, she began writing in the early 1990s. Her books like Museum Highlights, Museums Money is quite appreciated in the market. Also, she received the Contemporary Arts Grants to Artist Award in 2017.
10 Facts About Andrea Frazier
- Andrea Frazier (born in 1965) is an American artist and author. She wrote the books based on artistic works named Museum Highlights.
- Her age is not exactly known. However, she seems to be 54 or 55 years old.
- Her height and body measurements are not on board for now.
- Her net worth is also under review. Moreover, her income source is also not revealed.
- Moving on, her family lived in the west coast of Montana. Her mother belonged to Puerto-Rican descent.
- Her parents met each other while they moved to New York. Her father was a philosopher and her mother was a painter.
- They dated only for about 2 months. However, they decided to get married with no hesitation.
- Andrea also met her life partner in New York. She is married to Andy Stewart.
- Their children’s details are not on board for now.
- Lastly, she is not available in social media platforms.