Andrew Ross Sorkin is a journalist and author who works for the ‘The New York Times’. He is one of the most widely successful authors in the world. He has released a bestselling book and has produced the movie adaptation.
In addition to this, he is also a co-creator of the show Billions. His book on the Wall Street crash, Too Big to Fail, became a best seller and impressed critics all over the world.
Quick Facts: Andrew Ross Sorkin Wife, Net Worth and Salary: 10 Facts To Know
|Andrew Ross Sorkin
|February 19, 1977
|Laurence T. Sorkin; Joan Ross Sorkin
|Pilar Jenny Queen
— Andrew Ross Sorkin (@andrewrsorkin) November 10, 2020
10 Facts About Andrew Ross Sorkin
- Andrew Ross Sorkin’s wife is Pilar Queen aka Pilar Jenny Queen. They got married on June 9, 2007, and have been together for almost 2 decades.
- Together, he and his wife have 3 children, including twins Henry and Max.
- As mentioned above, the journalist is hugely successful not only as a reporter but as an author. From his decorated career he has earned a net worth of $10 million.
- His salary is also in the range of $200,000 as of November from his job, but he also earns royalties and cheques for his book and shows.
- Andrew Ross Sorkin was born on February 19, 1977, and his age is 43 years old as of November 2020. He was born in New York City, U.S.
- His Wiki page is being updated but you can get his facts in this article.
- He and his well-off family live in New York City where he has commented on the recent Joe Biden win in the state. He has also been commenting on the recent news of a vaccine breakthrough.
- Other than writing columns and news articles, he has also been active as a TV writer on his show Billions.
- He was also featured in the movie based on his own book, Too Big to Fail.
- The reporter has also been in various news shows on networks.