Former Obama Health-care head and founder of United States of Care and Town Hall Ventures, Andy Slavitt married Lana Etherington in 1996 and the couple has been together for over 24 years.
Andy acted as the administrator of the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services and was elected for the job by then-president Barack Obama and worked from March 2015 to 2017.
Quick Facts: Andy Slavitt Wife Age, Family Wikipedia and Net Worth 2020
|Birthday||November 16, 1966|
1. People’s lives
2. People’s health (physical & mental)
3. Nurses & doctors
4. Essential workers
5. Kids & education
Not as we’re doing it:
1. Everyone’s political opinion on masks
2. Absurd theories on immunity
4. The Big 10
5. Big gatherings
— Andy Slavitt @ 🏡🇺🇸 (@ASlavitt) November 15, 2020
10 Facts about Andy Slavitt
- In 1996, Andy Slavitt married Lana Etherington and the couple has given birth to two sons; Caleb and Zachary and have stayed happy for over 24 years.
- Born on November 16, 1966, Andy Slavitt is a 54-year-old man who is of white ethnicity.
- There is currently no information about his height and weight measurements. Even his Wikipedia does not have this information.
- According to his Wikipedia, Andy Slavitt was the administrator of the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services and worked in the role for two years.
- Andy graduated with an Arts and Sciences degree from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania in 1988. He completed his MBA from Harvard Business School in 1993.
- He was an EVP of UnitedHealth Group which was hired by Obama’s administration in 2013. An issue of Times from February 2014 complimented Andy’s team which gained him Obama’s trust.
- On June 20, 2014, Andy Slavitt was appointed as the Principal Deputy Administrator by Sylvia Burwell who was the secretary of Health and Human Services.
- He became acting CMS administrator on March 18, 2015. After seeing his terrific work, President Obama nominated him to run CMS in July 2015.
- Andy currently hosts a biweekly podcast known as In the Bubble with Andy Slavitt for which he partnered with Lemonade Media. The podcast focuses on spreading vital information about the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Andy is very active on the internet. His socials are; @andyslavitt(Instagram), @ASlavitt(Twitter), and ASlavitt(Facebook).