Angela Pride is famous for being the daughter of Charley Pride who is a popular American singer, guitarist, businessman, and former baseball player. Charley was the star of a musician of his time and broke the barrier of caste and color in the US and become the first Afro-American member to be inducted into the Music Hall of Fame.
Quick Facts: Angela Pride: 10 Facts On Charley Pride Daughter
|Profession||Author; Speaker; Business woman|
|Parents||Charely Pride (father); Rozene Pride (mother)|
|Siblings||Kraig Pride and Dion Pride|
|Husband||Troy pride Jr (m 2003)|
|Education||Berkamar High School; University of South Carolina|
As a baseball player, Charley has also played as a pitcher for baseball teams such as Memphis Red Sox and Birmingham Black Borons. The great guy passed away at the age of 86 from CO VID 19 virus in Dallas, Texas on 12 December 2020.
10 Facts on Angela Pride
- Angela Pride came into the limelight after she was revealed to be the daughter of legendary singer Charley Pride.
- She was born in the United States of America. Angela is the daughter of Charely and Rozene Pride.
- Angela has two siblings, brothers, in her family. Their names are Kraig Pride and Dion Pride.
- She completed her high school education from Berkamar High School and obtained her biology degree from the University of South Carolina in 2006.
- Her parents met while Charley was playing baseball in the state of Memphis.
- They tied their wedding knot and walked down the aisle as husband and wife in the year 1956.
- Talking about Charley Pride’s daughter, Angela Pride is speaker and author at Author Angela R Pride and founder as well as president of Coach with Pride. Previously, she has also worked as a technician at Milliken & Company and on-air personality personnel for Smooth 107.9 FM WXRU-LP.
- Moving on Angela is a happily married woman and has four kids in her family. She is married to her husband, Troy pride Jr on 14 June 2003.
- Angela seems to look like a woman who loves to maintain a low profile in spite of being the daughter of such a big and famous celebrity like Charley Pride.
- As such, she has kept her Instagram private. However, you can find and add her as a friend on Facebook. You can also follow her on Linkedin.