Anilee List is a promising and exciting American female vocalist from Los Angeles, California. She is known for being one of the highly anticipated contestants of the legendary singing show; American Idol.
She walked, taking a golden ticket on the season premiere episode of ‘American Idol.’ In spite of being diagnosed with Tourette syndrome at the tender age of 10, the disease has not affected her determination to become a rising singing sensation.
Quick Facts: Anilee List: Everything To Know About American Idol 2021 Contestant
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Education||Berklee College of Music|
10 Facts On Anilee List
- Anilee List is an American young talented singer known for being one of the American Idol contestants.
- The American Idol 2021’s Anilee List’s present age is 20 years old at this writing time. Her hometown is LA, California.
- She has been performing since the age of four. Later on, during her school days, List moved into contemporary music.
- Anilee also studied music at Berklee College of Music in Boston, where she will graduate in the year 2022.
- The talented singer has also worked with the Tourette Association of America, released her debut single, Take Time.
- Furthermore, the remarkable woman also became the US Presidential Scholar in Arts in 2018.
- Anilee List has not opened up about her parents’ names and details to the media and internet sources. As such, her father and mother‘s name remains unknown as of now.
- On the other hand, Anilee List stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches tall and owns a magnetic personality.
- She has not disclosed anything much about her relationship status. So, we are unable to know if Anilee List has a boyfriend or not? Hence, due to a lack of concrete information, it is assumed that List is possibly a single woman.
- The outstanding and charismatic singer is also active on her official Instagram account, where she has accumulated a decent fan following.