Ann McGregor is well known as the mother of late Cory Monteith. Cory Monteith was born on May 11, 1982, and he was a very famous actor, singer, and musician. He died at the age of 31 because of alcohol and heroin overdose on July 13, 2013.
Quick Facts: Ann McGregor
|Children||Cory Monteith, Shaun Monteith|
The sudden death of her son made her very sad. Recently she caught the limelight as she was seen paying tribute to her son close friend Naya Rivera who passed at the age of 33 on the same date of Cory’s death by drowning. She is not a media-friendly person but she is seen sharing her thoughts via her social media account.
— ann mcgregor (@annasita) November 13, 2014
She was also seen saying that 13th July has always shattered her and now it became more miserable as her son’s close friend also died on the same day. Her late son’s biography is available on Wikipedia but not many details about her are known.
10 Facts About Ann McGregor:
- Ann McGregor is well-known for being the mother of the late Canadian actor Cory Monteith.
- Her son died at the age of just 31 years of age, on July 13, 2013.
- Ann is a married woman and her husband’s name is Joe Monteith.
- There is no such information relating to her date of birth and current age.
- There is also no Wikipedia page under her name and in fact, there is very little information about her on the internet.
- Apart from Cory, she has one more child whose name is Shaun Monteith.
- People are really curious to know about her job and the answer is that she is a dancer as well as a designer.
- Looking into her family, we have no serious information relating to her parents as well as her siblings.
- To find her bio is one of the most difficult tasks to do.
- We can find Ann on Twitter and Facebook too.