Anne Finucane is an experienced and talented American banker who is a vice-chairperson of Bank of America. She mainly leads the banks’ environmental, social, and corporate governance committees. According to her LinkedIn profile, Anne has received the Edward M, Kennedy Institute Award for Inspired Leadership in 2019. She has received various honors and awards in her professional career.
Furthermore, she has worked in several organizations such as (RED) Advisory Board, CVS Health, Mass General Brigham Healthcare, The Ireland Funds, and many more as a board of directors. Also, she has worked in Hill Holiday as Executive Vice President from 1980 to 1994.
Quick Facts: Anne Finucane Husband And Net Worth: Facts To Know About
|Parents||William and Mary|
|Education||University of New Hampshire|
10 Facts on Anne Finucane
- Anne Finucane was born on July 12, 1952. At present, her age is 68 years old.
- She was born and raised in Boston, the United States. Therefore, she holds an American nationality.
- Speaking about her net worth 2020, Anne’s net worth or annual salary is yet to surface on the internet. Probably, her earning is in million dollars.
- According to the public source, Finucane’s height, weight, and body measurements are still unknown in the media. If we take a glance at her photos, she stands at an average height.
- The talented banker, Anne is available on social media like Twitter and Instagram with more than thousands of followers.
- Explaining her marital status, Anne is happily married to her husband, Mike Barnicle. However, her date of marriage and wedding destination is not available in the media.
- Describing her family background, Anne Finucane is the daughter of William and Mary Finucane. It’s not confirmed if she has any siblings or not.
- According to Wikipedia, Anne’s name is listed on Influential American Women including America’s Bankers most powerful women lists.
- Anne is a graduated woman who completed her higher studies at the University of New Hampshire.
- Before joining Bank Of America, Anne has worked in Fleet Bank as a chief marketing officer for more than nine years.