Ariarne Titmus is an Australian Swimmer who has made her country proud through her game skills. Being a young yet talented athlete, she has gained a huge fan following and admirer.
Titmus is a beautiful and determined Australian swimmer who is very hardworking. Below are some of the 10 facts about Ariarne Titmus that you should know
Quick Facts: Ariarne Titmus
|Birthday||September 7, 2000|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Parents||Steve Titmus, Robyn Titmus|
|Education||St Peters Lutheran College.|
10 Facts About Ariarne Titmus
- Ariarne Titmus is an Australian Swimmer who is well known for her stunning game skills and the gold medals she got from her game performances.
- Being such a hardworking and dedicated swimmer, Ariarne Titmus’s Wikipedia profile has done justice for mentioning her contributions to the game.
- Furthermore, Ariarne Titmus was born in Launceston, Australia in the year 2020. While mentioning her age, She has turned 20 years old on September 7 of 2020.
- She is the owner of 4 gold medals like Swimming at the 2019 World Aquatics Championships Women’s 4 x 200-meter freestyle relay and Women’s 400-meter freestyle, Swimming at the 2018 Commonwealth Games – Women’s 800-meter freestyle and Women’s 400-meter freestyle.
- Ariarne Titmus is a beautiful athlete with a height of 5 feet 10 inches and has a weight of 63 kg.
- Moreover, Ariarne Titmus has gained a lot of fame from being a successful Australian swimmer.
- On Instagram, Ariarne Titmus has 21.7k followers and she is the celebrated personality on Instagram.
- Well, Ariarne Titmus likes her personal life events to hold on to herself due to which her relationship status and her boyfriend’s details are unknown.
- Ariarne Titmus has a net worth of $100,000-$1million as per some sources and media.
- She has graduated from St Peters Lutheran College. She has a happy family consisting of her parents Steve Titmus (Father) and Robyn Titmus (Mother) and her younger sister Mia Titmus.