Ashlee Baracy is quite a well-known meteorologist who currently works for WBNS-10 TV. Likewise, before she started her career at WBNS, she used to work in her hometown which is Detroit for WDIV.
In this way, she worked her way up to be a chief meteorologist, the position that she currently holds. In addition, her years of experience in this field of the profession is what makes her excel at her job better. No wonder, people look forward to watching her on their TVs.
Quick Facts: Ashlee Baracy
|34 years old
|Around $1 million
|University of Michigan
10 Facts on Ashlee Baracy
- Ashlee Baracy (born on April 22, 1985) is an American journalist and a meteorologist at WBNS-10 TV. Her age is 34 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Her husband is Jeff Kunkel. And, he works as an assistant coach of baseball. Similarly, she proudly calls herself a Baseball wife.
- She got married to the love of her life back in the year 2016. So, it has been almost 4 years since they tied the knot.
- Her height has not been revealed for now. Hence, there is not true info about how tall she really is.
- Her Wiki bio has not been covered yet. Nonetheless, her bio is on the official page of WBNS-10 TV.
- Other than that, her bio can also be easily found on several online outlets.
- According to Information Cradle, her estimated net worth as of 2020 amounts to around $1 million dollars.
- Born and brought up in Westland, Michigan, United States, her nationality is American. In the same way, she is of white ethnicity.
- She is pretty active on Instagram. And, so far, she has about 10.3 thousand followers and over 1.3 thousand posts on her Instagram account.
- Regarding her educational background, she went to the University of Michigan for her bachelor’s degree.