Barclay Tagg is an American horse trainer. He recently is on the highlight because of his win at Belmont Stakes in 2020.
|Birthday||December 30, 1937|
|Age||82 Years Old|
|Education||Penn State University|
Talking about Barclay, the horse trainer, he has won many horse races over the years. Not much about his personal life is yet revealed in his 4 decades-long years.
Yes, he has been a horse trainer for more than four decades and is ongoing.
As per his wiki profile, we can say that he was interested in Animals since his childhood. However, his love for horses is beyond explanations.
Furthermore, his win in this year in American classics at Belmont Stakes brought storms on the internet. Previously, he won in 2003 for Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes.
10 Facts Unknown Facts About Barclay Tagg
- Barclay Tagg is a popular horse trainer. In 2020, he won at Belmont Stakes with Tiz the Law.
- He has carefully maintained a distance from interviews. He hasn’t given much media exposure to his personal life.
- Barclay, born on December 30, 1937, is 82 years old. His birth sign is Capricorn. Even at this age, he is energetic and hard-working.
- Details regarding his early life aren’t even available on his Wikipedia profile. It’s impossible to find about his parents and family.
- He was born and raised in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. He is of American nationality. And, he is of white ethnicity.
- The horse trainer has an experience of more than 4 decades in this field. He is most popular for conditioning Preakness Stakes, Kentucky Derby, and Funny Cide as well.
- He graduated in Animal husbandry from Pennsylvania State University. Furthermore, he completed his graduation in 1961.
- He surely has gathered a huge net worth from his career as a horse trainer.
- Horse trainer, Barclay Tagg is a married man. However, he hasn’t revealed his wife.
- He isn’t active on Instagram.