Ben Beauchemin is a Canadian writer, actor, and comedian. The man is admired mostly for “Kim’s Convenience”, “Charmed” and “The Strain”. He is known mostly because of his great sense of humor.
Quick Facts: Ben Beauchemin
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Profession||Actor/ Writer/ Comedian|
I laughed for half an hour at this pic.twitter.com/E9FXeFnVRr
— Ben Beauchemin (@BenBeauch) November 5, 2019
10 Facts on Ben Beauchemin
- Ben Beauchemin (born in the1980s) is a Canadian writer, actor, and comedian. His age should be in the mid-30s. However, his actual birth date and sign are not available.
- The man does not have a Wikipedia but has IMDb. Moreover, some online sites and fan pages have short wiki and bio information about him.
- Ben is either married, dating or single. There are no rumors regarding his wife or girlfriend. Thus, the relationship status of the actor is vague.
- Beauchemin is a handsome man with good looks and personality. He has blue-green eyes and brown hair.
- In addition, Ben has a perfect physique and decent height. He stands tall at 5 feet 8 inches, which is 1.73 meters. Besides, his body details are not disclosed.
- Beauchemin earns an adequate amount of salary. So, his net worth should also be appropriate. The man has a net worth of $850 K in 2018. In 2020, his net worth is under review.
- Ben should have a sweet family. Also, he might have amazing siblings. But no more information about his family is available.
- Beauchemin started off as an actor. He got a short role in “Something for Santa” in 2002. Similarly, he was a cast of “On a Sunday” and “Full of It”. Additionally, he is the writer for “Tennyson Industries”.
- After some years, Ben wanted to be a comedian. Thus, he performed various stand-up comedies. He landed being a comedian and gained fame after comedy TV series “Kim’s Convenience”.
- Beauchemin has an Instagram and Twitter account with over 2.3 K and 2.8 K fans following respectively. However, he is inactive on those platforms.