Ben Bergeron is a professional fitness coach from England. He currently trains world fittest athletes.
Quick Facts: Ben Bergeron
|Age||43 years old|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession||Fitness Coach, Author|
If you want to know how fitness can become a way of life, you can follow Ben. He has dedicated his life to fitness and a healthy life.
According to him, he desires to increase his trainees’ mental toughness. He has been building strong fitness athletes since 2007. He is the founder and coach of CrossFit New England.
He is an inspiration to many fitness freaks. Moreover, he helps many people to improve their lifestyle and maintain fitness. Besides, he is also a published author.
Most of his books are regarding fitness and healthy life. Follow him for an inspirational lifestyle.
10 Facts About Ben Bergeron
- Ben Bergeron is a professional fitness coach and the reason behind topmost fit athletes. He has helped many people to remain fit both physically and mentally.
- As of 2020, the fitness trainer is 43 years old. Though he hasn’t revealed his birthdate, his age is mentioned on CrossFit’s website. However, he might have around the year 1976.
- Ben’s net worth in 2020 is unknown. He hasn’t revealed his salary and the amount he has earned overall since his career started.
- He is the founder of a renowned fitness organization, CrossFit New England. He started the gym in 2007. Since then, he has produced many fitness athletes.
- The professional coach is an inspiration to many competitive athletes.
- His nationality is British and ethnicity is white. Due to a lack of his Wikipedia profile, his personal details are unknown.
- He is married to his beautiful wife Heather. Also, he is a father. But, he hasn’t revealed the identity of his children.
- With a height of 5 feet and 9 inches and weight of 175lbs, he has maintained a perfect physical build.
- Not much about his parents are on board.
- He is active on Instagram.