Bianca Nobilo is a correspondent based in London. She is also the host of the popular show The Brief with Bianca Nobilo. She is an award-winning journalist. She joined the popular network CNN in the year 2015 and since then she is working on CNN.
Basically, she reports the news that is based on the UK and European politics. She is very known for her journalism and she has carried herself in a very good way in her journalism career. Definitely it’s worth knowing about her. below are her facts.
Quick Facts: Bianca Nobilo
|Journalist, Anchor, Correspondent
|Frank Nobilo and Selena Nobilo
|London School of Economics
Interesting Facts about Bianca Nobilo
- Bianca is one of the correspondents and anchors of CNN. Professionally, she is a journalist who covers European and UK politics.
- She is 30 years of age as of 2020. She was born in the year 1990. We have no details regarding her birthday.
- Bianca was born to her father Frank Nobilo who is the former professional golfer from New Zealand. He has also worked as the commentator of golf. The name of her mother is not available but we know that she was a nurse for 30 years. Bianca has a stepmom named Selena Nobilo.
- She holds the British nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
- Talking about academics, Bianca went to the University of Warwick and graduated in the year 2012 with a degree on history. After that, she joined the London School of Economics in comparative politics and earned Master’s degree.
- She doesn’t have a dedicated Wikipedia page.
- It seems that she is much focused on her career rather than involving in relationships. However, we have no proper information regarding her relationships.
- There is no details available about her body measurements.
- Bianca has not shared her net worth and earnings.
- She has good number of followers on her Instagram and Twitter. and she is very updated with social media and posts often.