Bill Elliott is a famous professional American race driver. He is a competitive race driver at NASCAR is one of the legends of the game. He played his last race back in 2018. His car number was 23 and used to race for the GMS Racing team. He has been in the racing industry for more than 4 decades starting it back in 1976.
Quick Facts: Bill Elliott Net Worth 2020: How Much Is Chase Elliott”s Parents Worth?
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
Bill Elliott is one of the richest race car drivers in America. His estimated net worth as of 2020 is more than 7 million dollars. Recently his son Chase Elliott has stepped onto the scene and has followed his father’s footsteps and is already a NASCAR Cup Series champion as he started his career back in 2010 as a junior racer.
— Bill Elliott (@BillElliott9) October 29, 2017
10 Facts on Bill Elliott:
- Bill Elliott was born on October 8, 1955, in Dawsonville, Georgia, United States of America.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 65 years old and is one the most determined and talented racers in American history.
- Bill Elliott Net Worth as of 2020 is a whopping 7 million dollars including all his race earnings and brand endorsements.
- Chase Elliott’s Father Bill started his career when he was just 22 years old.
- Talking about Bill’s family he ended his first marriage with Martha Elliott back in 1990 and a couple of years later he married his second wife Cindy Elliott and they have been together for more than 28 years.
- According to the Wiki, he has 2 siblings however he hasn’t revealed their name yet.
- Bill has 3 children 2 daughters and a son and their names are Starr Elliott, Brittany Elliott, and William Clyde Chase Elliott.
- Bill’s son Chase’s net worth as of 2020 is more than 9 million dollars including his salary and endorsements.
- He has his own Twitter account @BillElliott9 where he has more than 24k followers.
- His height stands at 6 feet and 1 inch tall which is more than 185cm high.