Bob Eubanks is an American DJ, TV Personality, and host for a game show who is well-known for his hosting in the game show The Newlywed Game. Bob also worked on the radio and he also has contributed to the television Arts and Sciences in his career.
Quick Facts: Bob Eubanks Wife Deborah James: Everything On His Family, Children and Net Worth
|game Show Host,TV and Radio personality
Bob Eubanks has always been a motivated person who works hard to be in his best act while working in tv and radio. Eubanks has been highly regarded by people working on the tv and radio for his contribution to Hollywood over the years.
10 Facts on Bob Eubanks
- According to the information on Bob Eubanks in Wikipedia, he was born in the year 1938 and today he is 82 years old.
- The TV personality has his birthday on the 8th of January and his Zodiac sign is Capricorn. He was born in Flint, Michigan.
- John Otho Leland Eubanks and Gertrude Eubanks are the parents of Bob but unfortunately, they have passed ways in the late 1990s. There are no details about his siblings available at the moment.
- Bob attended Pasanda High school and after his graduation, he enrolled in Los Angeles Pierce College before beginning his career as DJ.
- Talking about the relationship of the tv-personality, he was first married to Ima Brown in 1969 but she passed away in 2002.
- After two years of Ima’s death, Eubanks married his current wife, Deborah James. Bob has four children, three sons and a daughter from his two wives.
- For the incredible work of Bob in Holywood, he has been awarded a star in the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2000.
- On Instagram, Bob has very few followers and his username is bobeubanksbiz. He is also available on Facebook.
- There is a personal self-titled website where information on the tv personality can be acquired.
- There are no details on the earnings and net worth of Bob Eubanks on the internet.