Table of Contents
Bontle Smith Age: Know everything about the emerging South African artist.
Known for her hit song, Amanikiniki, Bontle Smith has become one of the singing highlights of the year 2020. The music sensation provided one of the most heard songs in the country in 2020, winning the MTV Africa Song of the Year.
Bontle Smith Age: How old is she?
The singer is currently 31 years old. Her nationality is South African.
Born and raised in Tembisa, South Africa, the musical artist celebrates her birthday on April 1 every year with her friends and family. Moreover, she is an Aries by the zodiac sign. The artist got into music fairly late in her life though.
Is the singer married? Everything on her boyfriend and husband
No, Bontle Smith is not married at the moment.
As for the singer’s dating life, she has kept it under wraps. Bontle doesn’t like to share her personal stuff. Hence, we do not have any information on her boyfriend or partner for the time being.
As per her social media feed, she has not publicly confirmed her relationship with anyone until now.
Quick Facts: Bontle Smith Age: Meet Her On Instagram
Some Unknown Facts on Bontle Smith
- Bontle Smith is a South African singer, musical artist, and presenter who is best known for her award-winning song, Amanikiniki.
- Moreover, she used to share a collaborative Instagram account with a person who looked like her twin. But the singer has not confirmed it yet.
- You can find her on Twitter as well. She has amassed over 29k followers on Twitter.
- Despite having a breakthrough year, Bontle Smith is yet to have a Wikipedia bio.
- Further facts about her parents and net worth remain under review at the moment. The singer’s personal life is yet to surface.
- Known for her dance and electronic songs, she has collaborated with high-profile DJs in 2020.