Brittany Jeffers is a Television reporter and journalist who works for KPRC and she started her work in KPRC from April of 2018. She has even won an Emmy Award for her Television reporting and is a very dedicated journalist. She is currently based in Houston, Texas according to her Twitter bio.
In 2019, Jeffers announced the news of her pregnancy to the world via her social media accounts and people wished her well. She was due last December and she had a baby. Her colleagues and staff welcomed the news with enthusiasm and now her Twitter bio says journalist and mother which is pretty sweet.
Quick Facts: Brittany Jeffers Age: 10 Facts You Should Know About
|Parents||Scott Jeffers and Lisa Jeffers|
|Siblings||Cristopher Jeffers and John Jeffers|
|Education||Nebraska Lincoln University|
10 Interesting Facts About Brittany Jeffers
- We don’t have details regarding Brittany Jeffer’s birthdate. So, we can’t say her age but she looks young.
- Brittany married Charlie Hannema on January 19, 2012, and they have a great relationship together.
- Brittany was born to mother Lisa Jeffers and father Scott Jeffers. She grew up in a family where her dad was a worker in Insurance.
- Jeffers graduated from Nebraska Lincoln University taking Broadcast journalism as major and political science as a minor.
- Jeffers has 3837 followers on Instagram and has made 2257 posts. She is very active on Instagram as she is a journalist.
- The details about her body measurements and height are not available.
- Jeffers was last known to be pregnant in 2019 and she has not announced any new pregnancy in 2020 but we will update you guys if there is such news.
- Jeffers was pretty happy at having a child and announced the news through Facebook to the world.
- The name of Brittany’s daughter is Vivian Christie Jeffers and she is a very proud mom to her daughter.
- Besides journalism, Brittany’s hobbies include tap dancing, jazz, and ballet.