Bryce Ruthven has seized everyone’s attention since Channel Nine leaked him as the first-ever potential grooms in the 2021st season of Married At First Sight Australia.
Professionally, Bryce is the radio announcer for Hit 104.7 Canberra. Besides, he is also involved as an event host, commentator, and MC. Ruthven has taken leave from his job to find love in the reality show. To find out if he has found the love of his life, read the below facts!
— MAFSFan (@MAFSFan) January 13, 2021
10 Facts On Bryce Ruthven
- Bryce Ruthven’s age is supposed to be 30, according to the wiki sources So, he was born in 1990.
- Where is he from? Bryce Ruthven is from Canberra, Australia, and he still is residing there. But, details about his parents remain tight-lipped.
- As mentioned above, Bryce was born in Australia. So, he is Australian by nationality. When it comes to his ethnicity, we’re still unknown about the fact.
- Bryce Ruthven’s actual height and weight remain undisclosed. However, guessing by his picture, he could be above 6 feet or so.
- Away from the TV world, Bryce Ruthven does the job of a Radio announcer in Hit 104.7 Canberra.
- Other than being a radio announcer, he is also an event host, commentator, and MC. When not working, he can be found engaging in sports, as per his Insta bio.
- As per Who, Bryce took leave for three months from his job for his debut in Married At First Sight Australia.
- In MAFS, Bryce Ruthven reportedly is searching for his partner to settle with marriage. Earlier, he was engaged to an anonymous lady, but it ended up in 2020, as per Daily Mail.
- Before being a reality star, he has already garnered a huge fan on his social media accounts. On his Instagram account @bryceruthven, Bryce Ruthven has garnered over 12.2 thousand followers as being a Radio announcer.
- Bryce Ruthven’s bio is not listed in Wikipedia. But, Bryce is nothing less than any celebrity as he has thousands of fans on his social media.