Bryn Talkington is an American finance and wealth manager who is currently the managing partner of Requisite Capital Management. She has been a financial advisor for more than 20 years already.
You may have also noticed Bryn Talkington in CNBC. She used to be a part of the CNBC show, Fast Money: Halftime Show. The wealth manager made few guest appearances offering her insight.
Quick Facts: Bryn Talkington Age And Wikipedia: Who Is She Married To?
Currently based in Houston, Texas, Bryn Talkington resides with her husband and family. She has two children at the moment. Started her career in finance at a very young age, she is currently one of the most successful financial managers in the country.
Here are a few interesting facts that you need to know about her.
Our future is in good hands❤️ https://t.co/nWBVfFTxlX
— BrynTalkington (@BrynTalkington) February 6, 2021
10 Facts on Bryn Talkington
- Bryn Talkington is an American finance and wealth manager who is also the managing partner of Requisite Captial Management based in Texas.
- However, Bryn Talkington has not shared anything about her age and birthday yet. She seems to be in her 40s though.
- As there are not many details about her, Bryn Talkington doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography until now.
- Moreover, she is a married woman. Bryn Talkington tied the marital knots with her husband, Ross Talkington.
- The couple seems to have shared their vows sometime in 2018. They share two boys, Nikolas and Jack.
- As for her family, she keeps her parents out of the unnecessary spotlight.
- The Managing Partner has over 20 years of experience in Finance. She is one of the best female wealth managers in the country.
- An American by nationality, Bryn Talkington resides in Houston, Texas with her husband and children.
- Unfortunately, you won’t find her on Instagram. She has recently joined Twitter though.
- Besides, Bryn Talkington has been in the CNBC show, “Fast Money: Halftime Show.”