Cari Stahler is a beautiful American actress. She is best known as the wife of the famous actor Roger Howarth. She is also recognized for her role in the 1999 Hollywood movie ‘Raw Nerve’.
Cari met her husband Roger in New York City. She used to work in a cafe and Roger used to live above it. She was the one who first asked him out to go on a date with her. The couple instantly connected and fell deeply in love. They tied the knot back in 1992. They have a daughter called Colette and a son named Julian.
Quick Facts: Cari Stahler
|Age||40-45 years old|
10 Facts on Cari Stahler
- Cari Stahler was born and raised in the United States of America and holds the American nationality. She belongs to white ethnicity.
- She seems tall and has a perfect body. However, the details regarding her height and measurements are unknown.
- Cari Stahler is happily married to the famous American actor husband Roger Howarth.
- We are not sure about this actress’s age but she looks like she is in her forties. We also don’t know when she celebrates her birthday.
- Cari and Roger have been married since 1992 and they started dating in the year 1991.
- There is no Wikipedia biography dedicated to Cari which we hope will be up very soon. However, a short description of her is featured on IMDb.
- There is no information regarding her parents and siblings.
- Cari and her husband Roger have two beautiful children; a daughter named Colette and a son named Julian.
- Julian was born in the month of July in 1992 the same year, the couple got married. There is no information about Colette’s birth date.
- It seems that she is not a big fan of social media. Hence, she isn’t active on Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok or Facebook