Carla Bosacki is an anchor for Global Television. Bosacki is the founder and owner of CB Coaching. She studied at The International Association of Wellness Professionals, where Carla specialized in natural health, nutrition, holistic health, and wellness.
Bosacki began her journey with Global Television in August 2007. She has been with the company for over 13 years. Carla writes and produces on-air weather segments and provides accurate coverage. Carla Bosacki is a spokesperson for a dog rescue organization, “Pawsitive Match.”
Quick Facts: Carla Bosacki Spouse: Who Is She Married To?
|Education||Michigan State University|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Carla Bosacki
- How old is she? The details of Carla Bosacki’s age and date of birth are not revealed to the media. Bosacki might be in her early 40s. We do not know the date when she celebrates her birthday.
- Carla Bosacki does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her, but one can read her bio and career details on her LinkedIn page.
- Bosacki’s net worth is still under review. Carla Bosacki’s salary and earning details are kept private as well.
- She joined Twitter in April 2011 and has 14.1k tweets. Carla has 3.7k followers on her Twitter account, where she is usually tweeting about the weather.
- Carla appeared in the 1987 comedy movie Oklahoma Smugglers. She played the girl in a bar in the movie.
- The martial details of Carla Bosacki are kept private. Carla is yet to reveal the name of her spouse or husband to the media.
- Carla went to Michigan State University from 2010-2014 to earn her bachelor’s degree in Meteorology. Bosacki also has a degree in Public Relations from Ryerson University (2006-2008).
- Bosacki’s Instagram bio says she is a life and health coach. She has more than 1.9k followers and 836 posts on her Instagram account.
- She joined Corus Entertainment as their weather forecaster in November 2006. Bosacki is still with the company.
- She was the owner of Fierce Girl Fitness from December 2010 – March 2014. It is a fitness boutique facility for women in Calgary, Canada.