The whole worked is shaken upside down by the Coronavirus outbreak, which has been coined as a pandemic by the World Health Organization. While a number of popular names have tested positive for coronavirus, an American TV anchor shares her experience of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Quick Facts: Carolyn Bruck
|Actress/ TV Anchor
|under $1 million
In today’s competitive time, the beautiful TV anchor has graciously made a name for herself in the list of those praised and loved for their works.
Here are some unknown facts about Carolyn Bruck you might wish to know.
10 Facts About Carolyn Bruck
1. Carolyn Bruck is a gorgeous TV news anchor who currently works for WCNC Charlotte. She has been working as a news anchor at WCNC for a few years now.
2. Before joining WCNC, Carolyn worked for KHSL and KNVN as a reporter. Both the channels are located in California and work under Action News Now.
3. In 2011, she moved to Columbus, Ohio, where she began working for WSYC ABC 6 and WTTE FOX 28. In August 2015, she moved to Charlotte, North Carolina, and started with WCNC.
4. The TV anchor celebrates her birthday on the 9th of January. Her exact date of birth is not known. So, could be above 20.
6. Originally from New York, the United States, Carolyn is an American national. She is of white ethnicity. Carolyn was raised in Los Angles, California by her American parents. Apparently, the identity of her parents and siblings is not known.
7. Bruck is a graduate of the University of California. She has a major in Philosophy.
8. Carolyn is working as a news anchor for a few years now. By now, she must have garnered a decent sum. She is reportedly worth around $1 million, as of 2020.
9. The TV anchor is currently single. She was previously linked to a fellow TV personality, Ben Thompson. The pair has a joint Instagram page, fan base.