Kim Wehle is known by the general public for being the former Legal Analyst of CBS News. Not just a legal analyst, she is a writer who has written different books and who writes regular columns for various US publications.
Along with that, she is a law professor who began her teaching career in 2006 and was a professor at the University of Baltimore School of Law.
To help you know more about the Juris Doctor(J.D) degree holder, head on over to 10 Facts about Kim Wehle below:
Quick Facts: CBS Kim Wehle Age And Husband: Is She Married?
|Professor, Legal Analyst
10 Facts about Kim Wehle
- Kim Wehle is a person who does not share information about her personal life with the public, and therefore, her age is currently unknown; however, she looks like someone who is in their 40s.
- She is a full-fledged American and is a white woman of American nationality.
- Kim Wehle has been a very outspoken figure for quite a while, so she has a Wikipedia page dedicated to her. Still, the page does not have much detailed information on her other than her educational background.
- As of February 8, 2021, Kim Wehle has not mentioned her having a husband in any interviews or social media posts; therefore, we think she is currently single.
- There is currently no information available regarding her salary or what her net worth is.
- Rumors regarding Kim having children have surfaced over the recent, but she has neither confirmed nor denied them as of yet.
- She has been an author for a total of two books, both of which received widespread praise. She is currently working on her third book.
- She is currently running an IGTV series called #SimplePolitics, where she sits down with guests and discusses US politics.
- She has over 2.6k followers on Instagram and over 12k followers on Twitter.
- Kim also has her own website where you can buy her book and read her opinion editorials.