Charles Bearse is the spouse of former beauty pageant star Ramsey Carpenter. Ramsey became infamous after being arrested for sending underage pictures to minors.
Quick Facts: Charles Bearse
Charles and Ramsey got married around 2016. The couple stayed in Kentucky after tying the knot.
Charles and his family own a well-known mining company. In fact, he is one of the main owners of Massey Energy.
10 Facts on Charles Bearse
- Charles Bearse is the husband of former American pageant holder Ramsey Carpenter. Ramsey is known for winning the title of “Miss Kentucky 2014”.
- Charles’s age is currently unknown. However, he seems older than his wife who is around 30 years old.
- Speaking about his body measurements, Bearse has a decent height and body. He may be around or taller than Ramsey who is 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- Following his bio, the celebrity husband hails from Kentucky, America. Hence, he is an American native and belongs to white ethnicity.
- Bearse and Carpenter got married in July 2016. The wedding was held at “My Old Kentucky Home”. Though, their love story is still a mystery. Moreover, the couple hasn’t reported any children together.
- Apart from his wife, Charles comes from a well-known family in Kentucky. They own a mining company named “Massey Energy”.
- Being part of such a big job, Besarse must be worth a handsome sum of money. But, he likes to keep his net worth private.
- In 2018, Bearse’s wife was arrested by police for sending a topless picture to a 15 years old boy. Ramsey was sentenced to jail after one year of trial in 2020.
- The former beauty pageant had joined a new life as a teacher in Kentucky. Sadly, both of her careers didn’t last long. Likewise, Charles has maintained silence on his wife’s crimes.
- Bearse is a very private man and doesn’t like to speak about his life. This explains his absence from all social media.