Chi Chi Devayne was an American drag queen and reality Television personality. She was widely recognized for her appearance in the 8th season of Ru Paul’s Drag Race. Similarly, she also appeared in the third season Ru Paul’s Drag Race All-Stars.
However, a piece of unfortunate news has just broken out that this widely loved drag queen is no more with us. She met her demise at the young age of 34. She has been diagnosed with scleroderma, which is a condition that attacks the internal organs. The reality star made everyone updated on Instagram that she has been hospitalized. It is so sad that she didn’t make it. There are prayers for her from all around the world as she had won the hearts of many.
Quick Facts: Chi Chi Devayne Net Worth 2020: How Rich Was American Drag Queen?
|Chi Chi DeVayne
|24 September 1985
|34 years old
|5 feet 5 inches
|Reality Tv star
❤️ Chi Chi was truly one of the most supportive queens. Please keep her family and friends in your thoughts, and try to work towards being the symbol of kindness that she exemplified for so many. We all love you and will miss you. pic.twitter.com/pOLjEN5pPJ
— Aquaria 🖤 (@aquariaofficial) August 20, 2020
10 Facts on Chi Chi Devayne
- Chi Chi Devayne was an American drag queen and reality tv personality who gained fame for appearing in the Ru Paul’s Drag Race.
- Moreover, she had a net worth of around $20 Million as of 2020.
- Talking about her relationship status, she was single. Devayne was not dating anyone by the time she left the world.
- Moving on, the facts about her parents are not known. Her uncle was a prime source of motivation for her to perform.
- Furthermore, she was just 34 years old when she died. One can’t change fate, can they?
- Speaking of her death, she was diagnosed by Scleroderma. It is a medical condition where the body attacks internal organs.
- Moreover, she had been in and out of the hospital since 2018.
- Her actual name was Zavion Davenport. She preferred to be called by her stage name though.
- Chi Chi was a performer since her early childhood. She used to be in Gymnastics and Dance group when she was a child.
- Her death is really heartbreaking news to hear in 2020, which seems to be gotten worse from the bad. May her beautiful soul rest in peace.