Chinh Q. Le is a personality who has been in the limelight mainly because he is Vanita Gupta‘s husband. Talking about his lovely wife, Vanita Gupta is a well-known attorney who has been designated to be the next United States Associate Attorney General.
Quick Facts: Chinh Q. Le: Meet Vanita Gupta Husband And Family
|Name||Chinh Q. Le|
|Wife||Vanita Gupta (m. 2003)|
What does Chinh Q. Le do? If you have been wondering about Chinh’s job, he has been currently serving as the legal director at the Legal Aid Society. Currently, he has been residing in the District of Columbia along with his wife and children.
— UVA Law School (@UVALaw) February 11, 2017
10 Facts on Chinh Q. Le:
- Chinh Q. Le is well-known as Vanita Gupta‘s husband and the couples have been married for over 18 years now as they had tied the knot in 2003.
- As mentioned on the University of Virginia’s official website, Chinh Q. Le is under 40 years old. However, his exact age is not yet updated anywhere on the internet.
- Talking about Chinh Q. Le’s job at the Legal Aid Society, he has been supervising a staff of almost 40 lawyers.
- According to Wikipedia, Chinh Q. Le’s wife Vanita had also previously served as the United States Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights.
- Currently, we have remained clueless about Chinh Q. Le‘s net worth but we will definitely know once the man himself updates his earnings online.
- Speaking about Chinh’s family, he and his wife share a total of two sons together whose names are yet to be updated.
- Moving on to Le’s background, he was born and raised in the United States, and thus, he is of American nationality.
- However, his parents probably have some Asian heritage and due to this reason, the ethnicity of the legal director is actually Asian-American.
- In addition to that, we are unknown about Chinh’s religion too.
- Furthermore, it seems that Vanita‘s husband is not yet active on any social media.