Chris Ship is an English Journalist who is ITV’s Royal Editor and posts news, pictures, and stories about the Royal Family. He is a television presenter and a writer too.
He is one of the loved television personality who reports the news on the British Royal Family. Below are some of the facts about Chris Ship that you should know.
Quick Facts: Chris Ship
|University of Sussex
If you watched our report on @ITVEveningNews tonight with the Duchess of Cornwall and wanted more details about the elephants – here is a link to the story.
Contact @elephantfamily for more details 🐘 https://t.co/FbetD98qs8 pic.twitter.com/JJVj0eLjDP
— Chris Ship (@chrisshipitv) October 30, 2020
10 Facts About Chris Ship
- Chris Ship is a journalist who gives a report about the British Royal Family to the ITV news channel. He is praised for his work and dedication and also does not miss any details about the British Royal Family life events.
- Chris Ship ITV News is one of the ambitious and energetic tv presenters and a journalist whose profile has been mentioned on the Wikipedia page.
- Furthermore, Chris Ship is a married man but his wife’s reference is not mentioned in the sources across the Internet.
- The ITV News presenter, Chris Ship’s age details has been kept off the record but he was brought up in Southampton in Hampshire. He seems to be at the age of 35-45 years old.
- Chris Ship is a great personality who has not given the information regarding his salary and net worth but we do know that he earns a good amount of money being a TV personality.
- He joined the ITV news in the year 2008 and has been working actively since then.
- Similarly, Chris Ship has a good amount of followers on his social media account. On Facebook, he has 14k+ followers.
- On Instagram, he has 6k+ followers and on Twitter, he has 72k followers with 50k tweets.
- He is a graduate in Media and French from the University of Sussex.
- Moreover, Chris Ship is of English nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity.