Christopher Jefferies is an English personality who used to be a teacher. He came into the spotlight when he was accused of a murder of his tenant. But the accused admitted that the allegations were wrong and he was framed. As a result, his story was carved in a miniseries called The Lost Honour of Christopher Jefferies.
Moreover, the lead role was played by Jason Watkins, who won the BAFTA award for his portrayal of Christopher Jefferies. During the initial release, the story was said to be fictional. But recently the news broke out that it was a real story and Christopher Jefferies is a real person. Even though there are not many known facts about Christopher Jefferies, here are a few facts we have gathered about him.
Quick Facts: Christopher Jefferies
|5 feet and 5 inches
10 Facts on Christopher Jefferies
- Christopher Jefferies is an English teacher who was wrongly accused of the murder of his tenant.
- You will not find him on Wikipedia. But the actor who portrayed his role, Jason Watkins has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography.
- As of now, he seems to be in the early 50s. He has not spoken to anyone about his personal details.
- Hence, the facts about his wife and children are also not known.
- As he was a teacher, he didn’t make much money like celebrities. Either way, his net worth is also not known.
- Moreover, hi bio is not written anywhere on the internet. However, you can find several articles written about him on the internet recently.
- The lack of information is because everyone thought he was a fictional movie character.
- But the miniseries, The Lost Honour of Christopher Jefferies was based on his real-life and he is real.
- Christopher Jefferies is currently residing in England. He also appeared on the set of the miniseries shooting according to the sources.
- Furthermore, he was accused and put into prison when his tenant, Joanna was brutally murdered in December 2010.