Meg Tirrell is a popular journalist who is currently working on CNBC as a general assignment reporter and mainly focusing on biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. Also, she served on the CNBC personal website covering CNBC’s Business Day Programming. Later on, Meg was promoted to senior health and science reporter.
As being a health reporter, she has covered the development and medicines of deadly and rare suffering diseases like Alzheimer’s and cancer. Likewise, other pandemics from Ebola to Zika to the current disease COVID-19. She has been reporting the deadly virus COVID-19 across the world.
Quick Facts: CNBC Meg Tirrell Age, Husband, Wikipedia, Net Worth, Family
|Birthday||November 3, 1984|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
— Meg Tirrell (@megtirrell) November 10, 2020
10 Facts on Meg Tirrell
- Meg Tirrell was born on November 3, 1984. Her age is 36 years old as of 2020.
- She was born and raised in New York City, USA. Hence, she holds an American nationality and her ethnicity is caucasian.
- Talking about her net worth or salary, Meg’s current net worth is estimated to be around $1 million and her annual salary is $100 thousand according to pinoria.com. She has earned a massive amount of income from her professional career as a journalist and reporter.
- According to detailed research, Meg hasn’t revealed her actual height and weight. Although her physique is unknown, she stands at a moderate height with a straight body type.
- She is actively available on Twitter. It looks like Meg is not available on Instagram and Facebook.
- Who Is Meg Married to? Well, According to factfiles.com, Meg is married. Because of her secretive nature and as prefers to keep her personal life private, she hasn’t shared her husband’s or partner’s name on the internet.
- By digging into her social media, she has one child and is married to a guy. Her wedding destinations and date of marriage is still unknown.
- Moving on to her family background, she hasn’t shared details regarding her parent’s and sibling’s identity on the internet.
- Describing her academics details, she has studied Journalism at Northwestern University in the USA.
- Meg Tirrell started her career at Boomerang News as a consumer reporter.