Gloria Borger is a famous American journalist, political pundits, and columnist. She is currently working at CNN and has been with the company for almost 13 years and she is the chief political analyst of the company. Gloria is already in her 60’s yet is a very hardworking and determined journalist.
Gloria Borger is one of the highest earners of the company as her salary ranges from $62 thousand dollars to $129 thousand dollars per year. Gloria has been active in the reporting field since 2002 and it has been almost 18 years of her working on it.
Quick Facts: CNN: Gloria Borger Salary 2020: How Much Does The Political Pundit Make A Year?
|Profession||Political Pundits, Journalist|
|Net Worth||$2.5 Million|
|Salary||$62 thousand to $129 thousand|
Thank you so much https://t.co/MXR9iEXaZX
— Gloria Borger (@GloriaBorger) November 8, 2020
10 Facts on Gloria Borger:
- The CNN journalist and political pundit, Gloria Borger’s salary in 2020 might range from $62 thousand to $129 thousand dollars per year. However. she hasn’t revealed her exact salary in public yet.
- Gloria Borger was born on September 22, 1952, in New Rochelle, New York, United States of America.
- Her age as of 2020 is exactly 68 years old and even at that age she is working day in and day out and has established herself as one of the biggest journalists in the country.
- Gloria Borger is married to her husband Lance Morgan back in 1974 however they aren’t together and ended their marital status.
- Her estimated net worth is a whopping $2.5 million dollars including all her career earnings and investments.
- Talking about her family Gloria Borger and Lance have 2 children however she has revealed only her son’s name and his name is Evan Morgan.
- She is available on her Twitter account @GloriaBorger where she has more than 131k followers.
- She is currently living in Washington DC to focus more on her professional career.
- Gloria Borger is a chief political analyst at CNN and has been with them for almost 13 years.
- Borger completed her education at Colgate University back in 1974.