Courtney Khandabi is famous television star from South Carolina’s Greenwood and appears in the QVC television channel as an on-air host. She has been involved in as an anchor or host after her graduation in 2011. She completed her university days graduating in Broadcast Journalism from University of South Carolina-Columbia.
Furthermore, she has already mad mark in the field of journalism and gained respected fan base. She is gorgeous with perfect body but for the boys who are reading she is already married (Sorry for that !!). If you are willing to know more than just an intro go through the ten facts below.
Quick Facts: Courtney Khondabi
|August 29, 1988
|5 ft 2 in
|Cille and Don Bishop
|Meredith and Carley(sisters)
|Josef Scribner Howard
|University of South Carolina-Columbia
View this post on Instagram
10 Facts on Courtney Khandabi:
- Courtney Khandabi is famous American on-air host currently associated with QVC.
- She was born on August 29, 1988 in Greenwood, Carolina and grew up there.
- Talking about her age, according to her date of birth she is currently at the age of 32.
- Moving on to her family details, she is parented by Cille and Don Bishop as her father and mother respectively.
- She spent her childhood with two sisters, Meredith and Carley whose detailed information is yet to be known.
- Despite being famous for her she doesn’t seem to have a wiki bio of her own.
- Moving on to her personal life, she met her love of the life earlier in her high school days and later married him in the year 2014 on June 7th.
- She has already earned fortune from her career but the details about her Salary and net worth is yet to be identified.
- She is well-gifted on her physical features as she stands decent height of five feet and two inches and well maintained curvy body shape.
- She completed her Broadcasting Journalism from University of South Carolina-Columbia and joined Media General as a News anchor which escalated to QVC’s on-air host.