Crystal Hawerchuk is a famous celebrity spouse. She is the wife of a Canadian professional Ice hockey coach and players, Dave Hawerchuk who has also played in the National Hockey League for a total of 16 seasons. In his career, he played for the teams like Winnipeg Jets, Buffalo Sabres, St. Louis Blues and Philadelphia Flyers. Well, he has also played for the Canadian national team.
Unfortunately, Crystal’s husband died on the 18th day of August 2020. He was diagnosed with stomach cancer. his treatment was going on. Actually, he had completed his sessions of chemotherapy but he could not make it and passed away. Know more about Crystal Hawerchuk from the facts below.
Quick Facts: Crystal Hawerchuk
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m)|
— Eric Hawerchuk (@EricHawerchuk) August 18, 2020
10 Facts About Crystal Hawerchuk
- Crystal Hawerchuk might be in her late forties or early fifties. Her age and birthday details are unknown. But we know her husband was born on 4th April 1963.
- Born and raised in Canada, Crystal holds Canadian nationality. Moreover, she belongs to white ethnicity.
- Information about Crystal’s parents and siblings are unknown.
- Crystal is an average height woman. She stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches tall. Her body weight and other measurements are unknown.
- Crystal’s wiki page not available. but you can find one of her husband, Dale Hawerchuk.
- She was married to her husband Dave Hawerchuk. They were together for quite a long time.
- The couple has a son named Eric who is also involved in sports. And another son named Ben who was into hockey like his father. Moreover, they also have a daughter Alexis Hawerchuk.
- Her husband passed away on 18th August 2020 at the age of 57 years.
- Crystal is estimated to have a net worth of about $2 million dollars.
- She is not active on any social media pages.