Dana Glowacka is one of the most popular athletes who has made a world record of the abdominal plank by doing 4 hrs 19 min and 55 sec. She is a Guinness world record holder in an abdominal plank. She earned popularity as an athlete by making a world record.
Quick Facts: Dana Glowacka
|Education||High school in Canada|
10 facts on Dana Glowacka
- Dana Glowacka is one of the most popular athletes who has made a world record.
- She was born and raised in Canada with her family and friends.
- She is a Guinness world record holder in an abdominal plank with a record of 4 hrs 19 min and 55 sec.
- There is no info regarding her parents and siblings.
- She is interested in physical fitness since her childhood as she used to take part in various competitions.
- She is a married woman but she hasn’t revealed any info regarding her husband.
- She is the mother of one child as his son always motivates her for competitions.
- She is very beautiful and has great body structures as she regularly does body exercises.
- She came into limelight after winning the world cup plank challenge.
- Moreover, she is still engaged in various competitions and expressing her talent around the world.
View this post on Instagram
2020 is a walk-up call for so many around the world. Staying in touch with people on the same mission as you are to help raise the vibrational frequency. Impacting people in a positive way transforming IMPOSSIBLE to l’M POSSIBLE! Face everything and rise. We are one! #standinyourauthenticity #2020walkupcall #infinite #standingstrong #riseuptogether #weareallconnected #faceeverythingandrise #danaglowacka #plankdoyoga