Dana Nessel is a lawyer-turned-politician from the US. Currently, she is holding the post of Attorney General of Michigan. Being a member of the Democratic Party., she was nominated for the post, and later, she won the election against the Republican Tom Leonard and three other candidates.
In addition to that, Nessel is also a founder of Fair Michigan, a nonprofit organization. The organization was established in 2016 and has been working to prosecute hate crimes against the LGBTQ community.
Quick Facts: Dana Nessel Religion: Is She Jewish? Lesbian, Wife And Facts To Know
|Children||Alex and Zach|
|Education||West Bloomfield High School, Wayne State University (JD).|
|Youtube||Cana Nessel For Michigan Attorney General|
https://t.co/WJrgcZAVzP This constant stream of misinformation and disinformation from Trump and his allies has led to the undermining of peoples confidence in our electoral process and the safety of those who conduct our elections here in Michigan and around the country. pic.twitter.com/cmm7Ts3dQe
— Dana Nessel (@dananessel) December 9, 2020
10 Facts On Dana Nessel
- American lawyer and politician Dana Nessel was born in 1969. Her birthday falls on 19 April. As f now, her age is 51.
- She holds an American nationality as her hometown lies in Michigan, the US, and her ethnicity is white. Talking about her religion.
- After completing her high schooling at West Bloomfield High SchoolNessel, she joined the University of Michigan and graduated with a BA degree.
- Furthermore, she received a Juris Doctor from Wayne State University Law School(JD).
- Nessel became the 54th Attorney General of Michigan in 2018 after being nominated by the Democratic Party. She was the first openly gay person elected to statewide office in Michigan.
- Dana is indeed a lesbian. If so, Who is she married to? Well, she is currently savoring her relationship with her wife/partner Alanna Maguire. Together, the pair resides in southeast Michigan with their twins’ sons Alex and Zach.
- Dana is very secretive about her family members. Other than her wife and kids, there are not many details about her parents and siblings.
- Dana disclosed her net worth in 2017 and 2018th federal tax returns; she and her wife had a mixed-income of about $133,034 in 2017 and $75,943 in 2018.
- Dana is the 54th Attorney General of Michigan so, she has already gained thousands of followers on social media. She is verified on Twitter account @MIAttyGen and has 17,2 thousand followers. Also, she is active on her Instagram account with the username @miattygen.
- Being a respectable personality, her professional life and career details are available on the Wikipedia page. Also, explore some exclusive facts about her love life in this article.