Daniel Kyri is an American actor and writer. He is popular for his role in NBC’s series Chicago Fires. Kyri portrays the gay character of Darren Ritter on the drama.
Quick Facts: Daniel Kyri
Even in real life, Daniel identifies himself as a queer black man. Furthermore, his previous mini-series The T was also about a trans woman.
Similarly, he was nominated Joseph Jefferson Equity Award for Principal Actor in a Play in 2017. It was for his role in the play Objects in the Mirror.
- Daniel Kyri is an American actor and writer. He is best known for his work as Darren Ritter on popular drama series Chicago Fires.
- Daniel age will be 26 years old by the end of 2020. However, his exact birth date and zodiac sign are not known yet.
- Kyri looks of decent height and weight. But, his official body measurement is off the web right now. Likewise, he has black eyes and short hair.
- There is no Wiki page under the name Daniel Kyri right now. However, we do know that he resides in Chicago, Illinois. Thus, his nationality is American. Likewise, his ethnicity is black.
- Daniel’s character plays a gay character Darren in Chicago Fires. Likewise, in his real-life, he identifies himself as a queer black person. He is LBTQ activist as well.
- Daniel hasn’t spoken about his relationship status yet. Likewise, his past dating timeline is also not available right now.
- Currently, we couldn’t gather information about Daniel’s parents and other family members.
- No official reports or data has proved Kyri’s net worth yet. But, with his acting career, we assume he earns a handsome paycheque.
- His other notable work includes his 2018 series the T and 2014 released Chicago P.D.
- Daniel is quite active on social sites. You can search him under the name @danielkyri on both Instagram and Twitter. In fact, on instagram he is a verified account with 32.3k followers.