Dante de Blasio is an American medical technician. He is working at the New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. Also, he is the son of the mayor of NY ‘Bill de Blasio’.
Quick Facts: Dante de Blasio
|Name||Dante de Blasio|
|Age||23 Years Old|
|Parents||Bill de Blasio and Chirlane McCray|
|Siblings||1: Chiara de Blasio|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Education||Brooklyn Technical High School|
Dante was born and raised in New York. Being the youngest of the family, he was always the family’s favorite kid. He grew up along with his sister Chiara de Blasio. The two went to their high school together. Also, they were quite close to one another.
Things changed after his sister was found taking drugs during her teenage days. Chiara confessed about her drug story in an interview with CNN during the new year. Recently, the notorious kid was arrested for attending a protest.
She was arrested along with all other protesters in the scene. The protest was for justice to George Floyd. Dante probably didn’t attend the protest.
10 Facts About Dante de Blasio
- Dante de Blasio (born in 1997) is the only son of Bill de Blasio. He is also a medically associated personality from Methodist Hospital in NY.
- His age is 23 years old. Also, He was only 14 years old when his father fought for the election.
- Dante turned out to be a lifesaver for his election. He helped his father and attracted young voters on his side.
- Talking about his income, His net worth is under review for now.
- His parents are Bill de Blasio and Chirlane McCray. Bill is the 109th mayor of New York.
- He has a sibling sister named Chiara de Blasio. She is the first kid of the Blasio family. Also, she is 2 years older than Dante.
- Moving on, Dante is not probably dating anyone for now. There are no rumors about his spouse.
- He completed his medical studies from Yale and Brooklyn University.
- Currently, he works at the New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital as a doctor.
- Lastly, he is not available in any social media platform.