When people talk about the business in Australia then they never forget to mention the name David Gyngell. David is the renowned Australian Businessman and he is also the Former Cheif Executive Officer of famous cooperation named Nine Entertainment Co. And you might also know that this Cooperation holds the string of Nine Network which is famous in Australia for various services.
Quick Facts: David Gyngell Net Worth 2020 – How Rich is Former Nine Entertainment Co.?
|Net Worth||$19.5 Million|
David Gyngell had a heart attack last week and he has recovered now. The attack occurred when David was exercising and doing his training in Byron Bay. David later revealed that he was able to fight against the disease because of his fitness. You will also get shocked to know that David has a family history of having cholesterol. The famous businessman recovered and fought against the disease, which is very brave.
— Business Review (@aus_business) March 29, 2015
10 facts on David Gyngell
- Famous businessman David Gyngell was born in the year 1966 and he is 53 years old now.
- David’s actual birth name is David Liam Barr Gyngell, but this name is not familiar to the public.
- David was born and raised in the city of Australia.
- David is the son of Bruce Gyngell and James Packer. Bruce is Television pioneer and is famous in Australia.
- Talking about his wife, David married Journalist Leila McKinnon, and noting is known about their children.
- David came in controversy when he had a fight in Bondi Beach and was fined $500.
- David resigned from Nine Network in the year 2015 and handed the position of CEO to Hugs Marks.
- David Liam Barr Gyngell’s nationality is Australian and he belongs to the white ethnical group.
- David has a house in Australia and he is having a rest with his family.
- David has the net worth about $19.5 Million which is very impressive.