DeAnna Lorraine is an American politician who ran for Congress from California district but was unable to win the election. Nancy Pelosi won the election from the district where she lost. She is a Republican candidate and has conservative ideologies. Also, she is a political correspondent at Newsmax.
Lorraine also hosts a podcast and has a very effective public speaking capability. It must have been her political ideas’ weaknesses that resulted in her loss. Maybe, she lost because she was a Republican who ran for election from California which is considered a predominantly Democratic state.
Quick Facts: DeAnna Lorraine
Hey Friends, Keep me on the Frontlines of the Fight against Nancy & the Left! SUB to my new PODCAST:
📢DONATE via Patreon & Read Det’s: https://t.co/p2yaFVJEYE
— DeAnna Lorraine 🇺🇸 (@DeAnna4Congress) April 26, 2020
10 Facts About DeAnne Lorraine
- DeAnna Lorraine looks like a young woman but the exact year of her birth still remains a matter of mystery. So, we can’t say about her age.
- We don’t have the names of DeAnne’s parents and siblings. Also, we can’t really say where she grew up because the info is still unavailable.
- DeAnna is a YouTube host, conservative commentator, and politician but her dreams of being a Congresswoman were destroyed by Nacy Pelosi.
- Lorraine has a Bachelor’s degree from California State University, Chico.
- Lorraine is also an author who has written books such as Making Love Great Again which weirdly sounds like a reference to Trump’s Make America Great Again.
- Before she ran for election, she was a relationship coach and a public relations manager and also a marketing manager.
- Lorraine got defeated in the primary election on March 3, 2020, which was a huge setback for her but she went right back to her regular work after that.
- She represented the 12th district in the state of California.
- Her Twitter username is @DeAnna4Congress.
- Se is based in LA and under quarantine right now but it doesn’t stop her making her show.