Debbie Mucarsel-Powell is a Democratic politician based in the United States. She served as a U.S. House of Representatives from 2019 to 2021. During her tenure, she worked for Florida’s 26th congressional district.
Before politics, Debbie worked for various environmental non-profits like the Hope Center, Zoo Miami Foundation, and the Coral Restoration Foundation. Similarly, she is also the former Associate Dean at Florida International University.
In fact, Debbie is the first Ecuadorian-born person to be elected to the United States Congress and the first woman to represent Florida’s 26th congressional district.
Quick Facts: Debbie Mucarsel-Powell Husband And Wikipedia: Who Is She Married To?
|Birthday||January 18, 1971|
|Parents||Imelda Gil and Guido Mucarsel Yunes|
|Education||Pitzer College and Claremont Graduate University|
10 Facts on Debbie Mucarsel-Powell
- Born in the year 1971, Debbie Mucarsel-Powell’s age is 50 years old. She celebrates her birthday on January 18 every year.
- She was born to Imelda Gil and Guido Mucarsel Yunes in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- However, after her father’s death, she, along with her mother and elder sisters, migrated to America to pursue better lives for themselves.
- Speaking of her education, Debbie Mucarsel-Powell earned her bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Pitzer College and earned her master’s degree in international political economy from Claremont Graduate University.
- Who is Debbie Mucarsel-Powell Married To? She is married to her husband, Robert Powell. The couple has been married for more than a decade now.
- Debbie and Robert are blessed with 3 children, Willow, Jude, and Siena. The family is currently residing in Miami, Florida.
- Furthermore, Debbie Mucarsel-Powell serves in the U.S House of Representatives from the Democratic Political Party.
- The American politician is actively working to lower health care costs, commonsense gun reform, and develop smart solutions to climate change.
- Similarly, Debbie Mucarsel-Powell joined Twitter in July 2016 and has 22.4k followers in her account.
- In addition to Twitter, we can also get connected to the politician through Instagram. She is usually seen posting about her job and family-related stuff in her verified account.