Denis McDonough is an American politician who is known for his depth of knowledge of government operations in crisis management. President-elect, ‘Joe Biden’ will be selecting ‘Denis McDonough for secretary of Veterans Affairs. He has served as Barack Obama’s chief of staff from the year 2013 to 2017.
He is from the political party ‘Democratic party’ who has also served as United States Deputy National Security Advisor from the year 2010 to 2013. There is a high probability that Joe Biden will appoint Denis McDonough for his crisis management in the Barak Obama period. Here are 10 facts about Denis McDonough that you should know.
Quick Facts: Denis McDonough Net Worth, Wife, Bio: Everything You Need To Know
|Birthday||December 2, 1969|
|Parents||Kathleen Marie McDonough, William Joseph McDonough|
|Siblings||Kevin MCDonough, Kathleen Mcdonough|
|Education||St. John’s University, Minnesota (BA) Georgetown University (MS)|
Cynical? Spend a few minutes with Fiona Reeves & her amazing team – or just read this: https://t.co/XGC0gvnPET
— Denis McDonough (@Denis44) January 18, 2017
10 Facts About Denis McDonough
- Denis McDonough is an American politician who has served as Barack Obama’s chief of staff from the year 2013 to 2017. Under the Joe Biden committee, there is a high chance that Biden will be appointing Denis McDonough as secretary of Veterans Affairs.
- Denis McDonough, Veterans Affairs (VA) secretary nominee under Biden was also a chief of staff of the national security council from the year 2009 to 2010.
- Furthermore, Denis McDonough has not revealed his net worth details.
- An American politician, Denis McDonough was born on December 2, 1969. He is currently at the age of 51 years old.
- Moreover, Denis McDonough has a Wikipedia profile where his life events and achievements have been mentioned.
- Denis Mcdonough was born to his parents Kathleen Marie McDonough and William Joseph McDonough. He has two siblings Kevin McDonough and Kathleen Mcdonough.
- He has his family which consists of his wife ‘Kari McDonough’ and his three children.
- He graduated from Saint John’s University with a B.A. degree and an MS degree from Georgetown University.
- Similarly, he has 74.7 k followers on Twitter.
- Lastly, he was raised in a devout Irish Catholic family as per his Wikipedia profile.