Diane Clohesy is the former wife of the American politician Steve Bannon. She is a former model who came from Ireland to America to build a better future for herself. She married Steve Bannon in 2006 and she was Bannon’s third wife.
Diane has been involved in various controversies in the past. She has been accused of smuggling marijuana, assaulting a flight attended, and committing voter fraud to name a few. To know more about the politician ex-wife, take a look at the details below.
Quick Facts: Diane Clohesy Wiki: 10 Facts On Steve Bannon Wife
|Age||40-45 years old|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
Fake News I Guess?
I mean otherwise Trump would be a traitor right? https://t.co/bxxXGNnphL
— Steven Bannon (@SteveKBannon) January 13, 2019
10 Facts on Diane Clohesy
- Diane Clohesy was Steve Bannon’s third wife and they got married in the year 2006.
- She came from Ireland to the United States of America in the year 1990 to search for better opportunities.
- Her ex-husband Steve was also married to Mary Louise Piccard. They have twin daughters.
- She and her ex-husband Steve Bannon committed voter fraud in the U.S election. They reportedly registered to vote from different places where they don’t live.
- Diane has not disclosed about her family and parents. It is only known that she has a sibling named Declan Clohesy.
- She has been given the title of a ‘Tea Party Activist’.
- The estimated Net Worth of Diane is around $ 100 thousand. She earns her income from her media director job.
- Steve Bannon and Diane were legally separated in the year 2009 very shortly after getting married in 2006. He had married twice before marrying Diane.
- She has also been accused of assaulting a flight attendant in 2002. She assaulted the flight attendant after she was not allowed to take alcohol on board. As a result, she has been banned from flying with the airlines named ‘Aer Lingus’. She also had to pay $1000 for the assault.
- Diane is not active on any of the social media sites such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.