Diane Walters is the mother of American footballer Rob Gronkowski. Rob represents the prestigious football group Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League (NFL). Her age is speculated to be around mid-50s.
Diane lived just an hour away from the Bucs Road Game, where her son Rob visited her after the game. Rob claimed that his mother was the main reason behind his joining Bucs. For Walters, this was the best thing that happened to her in 2020.
Quick Facts: Diane Walters Age: Meet Rob Gronkowski”s Mother On Instagram
|Gordon Gronkowski (div 2008)
|Rob Gronkowski, Gordie Gronkowski, Dan Gronkowski, Chris Gronkowski, Glenn Gronkowski
10 Facts About Diane Walters
- There is no information on the exact birth year of Diane Walters. However, her age is suspected to be between 50-55 years.
- Rob Gronkowski’s mother does not have a Wikipedia page of her own, unlike her famous son.
- Diane and her ex-husband Gordon Gronkowski share five children: Gordie, Chris, Dan, Rob, and Glenn Gronkowski.
- Diane was born and raised in America. Her nationality is American.
- Diane Walters does not have an Instagram page, but she has made several appearances on her son’s Instagram. The mom-son duo collaborated on February 1, 2021, for a video for Rob’s give away in his Instagram account.
- Diane Walter’s net worth is yet to be evaluated. Her son, however, has a net worth of $45 million.
- Diane and her ex-husband Gordon Gronkowski got divorced in 2008 after a long marriage.
- After the divorce, she had no help from her ex-husband on raising kids. She raised all five of them by keeping them busy with sports paying their bills, and looking after them. Walters spent around $312000 in food for her sons, claims Naples Daily News.
- Out of her five sons, Rob and Glenn are actively pursuing sports as their career; while each of them was an athlete, four played football, and Glenn played baseball.
- Walters is a housewife; she believes that women who work in their own homes should also get equal praise and respect as professional women.